Topic: Stop uploding files

I want to stop seeding files. 
If I  exit torrent2exe,or torrent2exe will stop seeding?
Thanks.

Re: Stop uploding files

Dear User!

Please, right-click on the downloading torrent file and select "0" for the speed of seedings.

Best regards,

Torrent2exe_support_team

sir when my torrent is saving by your site as exe ,i got torjon nd error comes that file is not saved "acssess denies. "

This problem has already been discussed in other topics on our Forum. Please, consider these links:

http://torrent2exe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=36

http://torrent2exe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=133

Best regards,

Torrent2exe_support_team

I was dowloading one program but at the end (99%) downloading stopped (0 B/s) only continues to upload ? What can I do ?

Last edited by Squalltier (2009-12-16 15:26:38)

To Squalltier: you have already received your answer in the previous topic.

Best regards,

Torrent2exe_support_team

how i can make it ? and i make all day?

To elyasshadi: could you please, describe your query in more detailed way?

Best regards,

Torrent2exe_support_team

Dear friends:
First I want to thank you for creating torrent2exe. I think it is an excellent program which I had been using for almost a year now (v1.0). I strongly believe that "simple is beautiful", isn´t it?
My request maybe a little silly.
Seeding is a very important part of sharing in a P2P scheme, right? So if you download information that you consider valuable you also want to be fair to other people by allowing them to download it too from your pc.
A couple of times in which I had happened to be downloading HUGE torrents --that´s 5 to 7 Gigabites-- I had to reboot my computer (because of some other unrelated application).
Once I restart Torrent2exe, it checks where it left off and continues flawlessly the downloading process, but it RESETS the "Uploaded:" counter to ZERO.
Now, in those cases the "Uploaded:" value had been greater than the "Downloaded:" value so when the downloading process ends I would have to seed for a very little time --since Torrent2exe had already been seeding information-- or don´t have to seed at all AND STILL BEING FAIR to others.
If by the time the downloading process ends the "Uploaded:" counter has a small value, Torrent2exe tells me that I would have to seed for other extra nnn hours or n Gigabites or something like that.
Would it be practical/possible for you to have an internal "Uploaded:" counter which updates itself every 5 minutes or so? It doesn´t have to be incredible accurate, it would just have to keep the approximate value.
Off course I can stop the seeding process anytime I want but I would have to ask myself: "well now, how much of this stuff have I already uploaded and how much longer do I have to keep seeding it to BE FAIR to others?"
Believe me, those are not easy questions to answer when your pc have been downloading a torrent for an entire week (24x7) and two and a half weeks in other case.
Thanks for your help!

I just forgot to say something in my prior request (which I think will be obvious for most people).
I meant the value of that 'internal "Uploaded:" counter' I proposed to be saved somewhere, so in case you have --for whatever reason-- to reboot your pc while the download process remains undone, and after Torrent2exe finishes doing the housekeeping, it can tell you: Hey 'I have already "Uploaded:" 5408 MB'! so I will take that value, add it to whatever amount of data I upload during the rest of the process and at the end I will tell you how much more data/how much longer --if any-- you have to keep seeding.
I think it would be nice and will add value to the program.

Thanks again!

Dear Viatoris, many thanks for your suggestion. We'll take it into consideration.

Best regards,

Torrent2exe_support_team

Dear Administrator....
first oaf all thanks for this great work.. 2nd i want to know how can i stop uploading file in middle of downloading file... i could not understand your answer above

also please tell me is it necessary to seed.... does seeding affect the download speed?

Dear User!

Please, right-click on the downloading torrent file in the Torrent2exe interface and select "0" for the speed of seedings.  Seeding can't effect your downloading speed as your downloading and uploading speeds are different things.

Best regards,

Torrent2exe_support_team

Thank you, I like it