Topic: Torrent2exe v1.0

We are glad to let you know that the first version of Torrent2exe is released.
You can use this forum to leave your remarks and suggestions.

Re: Torrent2exe v1.0

hi,this is good program,if you need , i can create a chinese site with cn.torrent2exe.com

Thanks for your proposal, we will consider our plans concerning Torrent2exe localization.

Thanks for this program!! this would really help!!!..100% OK!

Thanks for this program!! this would really help!!!..100% OK

Hi. I been using this for a little over a week now, nice going ....doesnt eat up resources and low on memory use, no problems downloading( good speeds). no problem executing them too,,its very handy..keep up the nice work,,thanks

Hi...I've been looking for an alternative to download to Torrent site and your tools is a gem. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work.

It's a nice little program that does what it should, easily.  Bravo!  I do have a few suggestions, though:

*Automatically limit the upload:download ratio to 1:5 (or whatever), so the torrents don't choke other processes quite so much.  (That ratio is what most ISP's seem to use for their clients' bandwidth.  When you saturation the upload bandwidth with unlimited upload speeds, you kill things like Skype, online gaming, etc.)

*Provide information about what port your client uses, so that those who don't have UPnP enabled can set up their port forwarding properly.  (I don't have UPnP enabled on my router, so I don't know if you use it.)

*Include a 'Save to' dialog, in case they want to save the downloaded file to a particular location.

this was my first experiment with the program , the download for a movie ( 700 mb ) went very well for nearly 1 hr. , then suddenly after downloading a 100 MB ,the download speed went down to zero . nothing happens from 10 hrs.
I don't know what to do .

I'm salyau again , sorry ,my last message was for administrator ,

Guys, Great job!! It's 100% work for me!! I've been looking for a torrent's agent don't need a programme for a long time, T2e just fit my wants!!=D
But, there're still some issues to work on,
1: It need to have speed & seeding limitation, coz it slow down my other processes & network,
2: it can't set a proxy, maybe someone need it link to outside the world, right? (eg. mainland China),
3: it can't do filtering, some files we don't wants (like padding files/ AD-links etc.)added in the torrents, if I can  choose wouldn't dL shut things, Right!
Anyway, just go on and looking foward for the more advanced ver., at end, Great job again!!:lol:

Hello Nice job on this program it´s very good 5 stars

hi
i am new bie n wanna try this
thank 4 share